Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year from the Rosses!

Elisabeth is now three weeks old and has enriched our lives more than we could ever have imagined. As I was growing up, my parents would say things to me like, "you'll understand once you have kids", and now I am finally starting to get it! Parenting has taught us about the beauty of unconditional love and the amazing miracle of life. Every day I stand more amazed at our daughter and how God created her to be just perfect for us. I look at her newborn pictures and marvel at how she has already changed so much. I know it is an inevitable truth that she will grow up so fast, so I want to cherish these sacred beginnings with her.

Jason and I spent some time today reflecting on the past year and are so grateful for the way God has worked in our lives during 2009. We look forward joyfully to a new year of many "firsts" for 2010!

Below are some holiday and recent pictures of our sweet Elisabeth Anne, two of which she is being held by her Grandma Donna and Grandpa Pat.






Blessings and love to you as you enter the new year!

Love,
Jason, Kelley, Elisabeth, and Annabelle

No comments: